The Liquid extracts 400 g/L LAVANY are developed to meet the requirements of Food Professionals , Handicrafts and Industry.
- Fragrance and Taste:
Vanilla and Caramel
Ice cream, Cream, Pastry, Yogurt ...
Reference: 400 g/L
- Flavouring preparations (Vanilla extract)
- Sugar syrup, debacterized spent vanilla beans, caramel (sugar, water)
- Net volume: 1 litre - Net weight 1.3 kg
- Equivalence in Vanilla pods 400 g/Litre
- Extract made in France For food: Limited use.
Not intended for consumption as is. Professional use.
- Liquid Extracts of Vanilla LAVANY can be prepared grain-free
per 1 liter or 1.3 kg of liquid extract or in box of 6 times 1 liter i.e. 7.8 kg of liquid extract
- Packages:< br />in food-grade amber PET bottle for long storage with its safety screw cap
- Shelf life with its safety screw cap - DLUO:
in its closed bottle, at a stable temperature of 0 to 4° C, away from direct sunlight: 24 months,
in its open bottle stored in the refrigerator: 12 months
Shake the bottle before each use, the Vanilla grains naturally settle at the bottom.