Guaranteed traceability and respect for the environment
From grower to consumer without intermediary
Vanilla Extract Organic 200 g/l
The Liquid extracts Organic 200 g/L LAVANY are prepared with only Bourbon Vanilla from Madagascar, Planifolia variety, specially refined for this use and from Organic Farming certified FR-BIO-01 by .
The concentration is equivalent to 200 grams of Vanilla beans LAVANY per liter of Extract liquid, alcohol-free, with Vanilla seeds.
The Liquid Extracts Organic 200 g/L LAVANY are developed to adapt to the requirements of Professionals in the Food, Crafts and Industry .
- Fragrance and Taste:
Vanilla and Caramel
Ice cream, Cream, Pastry, Yogurt ...
Reference: G22020019 - 200 g/L
- Raw material certified by FR-BIO-01 ECOCERT Certificate available on simple
- 100% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
- 100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
- Flavoring preparations * (Vanilla extract)
- Sugar syrup *, debacterized exhausted Vanilla grains *, caramel (sugar *, water *)
* Raw material(s) from Organic Farming
- Net volume: 1 litre - Net weight 1.25 kg
- Equivalence in Vanilla pods 200 g/Litre
- Extract made in France For food: Limited use.
Not intended for consumption as is. Professional use.
per 1 liter or 1.25 kg of liquid extract or in box of 6 times 1 liter i.e. 7.5 kg of liquid extract
- Packages:< br />in food-grade amber PET bottle for long storage with its safety screw cap
- Shelf life with its safety screw cap - DLUO:
in its closed bottle, at a stable temperature of 0 to 4° C, away from direct sunlight: 24 months,
in its open bottle stored in the refrigerator: 12 months
Shake the bottle before each use, the Vanilla grains naturally settle at the bottom.