Guaranteed traceability and respect for the environment
From grower to consumer without intermediary
Extract 200 g/L Conventional Vanilla
The Liquid Extracts 200 g/L LAVANY are prepared with only Bourbon Vanilla from Madagascar, variety Planifolia, specially refined for this purpose.
The concentration is equivalent to 200 grams of Vanilla pods LAVANY per liter of Extract liquid, alcohol-free, with Vanilla seeds.
One liter of Liquid Extract 200 g/L weighs 1.25 kg net
either €68,00 per kg or €85,00 for 1 bottle
either €64,00 per kg or €80,00 for 6 bottles
valid until 07 May 2023
The Liquid extracts 200 g/L LAVANY are developed to meet the requirements of Food Professionals , Handicrafts and Industry.
- Fragrance and Taste:
Vanilla and Caramel
Ice cream, Cream, Pastry, Yogurt ...
Reference: 200 g/L
- Flavouring preparations (Vanilla extract)
- Sugar syrup, debacterized spent vanilla beans, caramel (sugar, water)
- Net volume: 1 litre - Net weight 1.25 kg
- Equivalence in Vanilla pods 200 g/Litre
- Extract made in France For food: Limited use.
Not intended for consumption as is. Professional use.
per 1 liter or 1.25 kg of liquid extract or in box of 6 times 1 liter i.e. 7.5 kg of liquid extract
- Packages:< br />in food-grade amber PET bottle for long storage with its safety screw cap
- Shelf life with its safety screw cap - DLUO:
in its closed bottle, at a stable temperature of 0 to 4° C, away from direct sunlight: 24 months,
in its open bottle stored in the refrigerator: 12 months
Shake the bottle before each use, the Vanilla grains naturally settle at the bottom.